- President Jerry Frost participates in 8th Annual Bike Michiana for Hospice event
- Frost Engineering’s President Jerry Frost recently took part in the 8th Annual Bike Michiana for Hospice event. Jerry completed an 83-mile bike ride across Michiana to support the Center for Hospice Care and the Bike Michiana Coalition. The Center for Hospice Care website defines their program as a community based, not-for-profit organization, improving the quality of living through hospice, home health, grief counseling, and community education. The Team at Frost is dedicated to giving back for the greater cause.
- Frost Engineering is proud to welcome Caitlin Zemanek
- Caitlin Zemanek has been added to the team as the Marketing Coordinator and Executive Assistant. Caitlin joins FEC as a Midwest transplant, originally from the East Coast. She has an extensive background in Organizational Management, Executive Support, and Marketing. Caitlin has spent the past 6+ years assisting different teams in creating more streamlined processes within the office and acting as the point of contact for any client inquiries. She recently obtained her Bachelors of Science in Organizational Management from Colorado State University- Global Campus, and is excited to bring her extensive skills and knowledge to Frost. When she is not working, Caitlin enjoys cooking and traveling, having visited Hungary, Switzerland, Germany, and California already this year.
- Frost Engineering is excited to announce a recent addition to our team:
Kevin Walsh, PE, MS - Senior Structural Engineer
- Kevin is a senior structural engineer leading our Ohio office. He rejoined Frost Engineering in December 2015 after spending three years working as an engineer and strategic asset planner for the Auckland Council in New Zealand, assisting the local government there with structural assessments of the buildings in its portfolio in response to national building regulations formed in the wake of the 2010-2011 Canterbury, New Zealand earthquakes. Kevin had previously worked as a project structural engineer at Frost Engineering in our Indiana office from 2009 to 2012. Kevin is a licensed professional engineer (PE) with a bachelors degree from the University of Dayton, a masters from the University of Notre Dame, and a doctorate pending from the University of Auckland in New Zealand. Welcome Kevin!
- Ancon - Agdia, Elkhart IN
- ANCON Construction selected Frost Engineering & Consulting to be the Structural Engineer of Record for the new international corporate headquarters of Agdia in Elkhart Indiana. Frost Engineering & Consulting is in the process of providing an efficient, cost effective structural system which will allow Agdia the flexibility to grow and expand over the next 10 years. Groundbreaking for this $5 million design-build project began spring of 2013. Frost Engineering is using Ram Revit Link to connect our design and drafting software so that we can quickly adjust and update our construction documents to the continually changing design.